[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 10:27:56 EDT 2006

I remember readiong in the Wash Post not long ago
about the Cloudwatchers Society (I believe it was
called). they had a book (the name of which I cannot
remember...lot of hely I am..) but it sounds like what
you are looking for.

i may have cut the article out. I'll look to see if
there is any add info.

A quick Google  did bring up the following book:

Instant Weather Forecasting

Instant Weather Forecasting is a 24 color photograph
guide to forecasting the weather in the hours ahead,
and it also provides some information on what likely
weather trends will be. The photographs are arranged
to show skies during many different weather
situations. A simple scientific introduction explains
how to use the pictures, while the actual forecasts
are set out in tables facing each photograph. A
brilliant new approach to forecasting.
Alan Watts
Published by Sheridan House, Incorporated
Format: Paperback
ISBN: 1574091360
Pub. Date: October 2001

elle