[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 09:13:24 EDT 2006

Bill, and the gang:

Speaking of things that do not apply.

One of the topics I'd like to see a good reference /
tutorial is weather!  I have s few books with chapters
deticated to weather, but they seem to be written as an
after thought rather than an integrated part of the book.

the books I suggested bellow I like, but I'd love to find
some middle-school science text book, or any book about
weather with lots of pictures, and rules to predict what
may happen next.

Anyone know of such a book/video/online turorial/etc. ?