[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 27 11:15:01 EDT 2006

Learn to comb the archives of this list.

The Rhodes 22 is a unique sailboat in that it is both safe and easy to
sail initially, and technically sophisticated so you can continually
learn to sail it better.

Much of what you will read in sailing books does not apply to this boat.

We have discussed, at the same length and with the same passion as
political discussions:

How to Rig the Boat
Trailering Tips
Heaving To
Anchoring
Safety
Coming About
Balancing the Boat
How to Get More Speed
How to Use the Traveler
How to Launch
How to Retrieve
Electronics
etc.
etc.

There must be enough material on-line to fill many books.

Let me say again, that much of what you will read in books written for
the general sailing public does not apply to this boat.

Bring em On!

Bill Effros