[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 10:22:02 EDT 2006

Chet,
A friend gave us "The Handbook of Trailer Sailing" by
Robert F. Burgess, International Marine, 1992  when we
got our first boat, a 23.5 trailerable. It covers many
of the basics.

I'd be glad to scan the contents page if you ae unable
to find info on Intl Marine's site of Amazon.

Also, group, what is the book that Mary Lou has the
chapter in?

elle

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Sailor-Learning-Art-Sailing/dp/0070571317/sr=8-1/qid=1161959932/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-4664229-4203336?ie=UTF8&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/Sailing-Drills-Better-Faster-Smarter/dp/1880871017/sr=1-1/qid=1161960277/ref=sr_1_1/102-4664229-4203336?ie=UTF8&s=books