[Rhodes22-list] Politics - The Camel's Nose Is Well Inside TheTent

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:26:51 EDT 2006

Hank,

There's a gazillion good things to reply to today - the beauty of this
list.  I pick you!

*"And, when it comes to these matters, the decision belongs to the woman.
 You have no dog in this fight."*

You might want to ask my youngest son Alex about that. I spent a gazillion
dollars after he was born (and before) to keep my foot door as a father, and
would do it again!

Despite Dave's comment about poetry, "read between the lines".

Alex's Father