[Rhodes22-list] Parenting and children. (Change of subject)

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 27 20:27:05 EDT 2006

Guess I am smarter (read luckier) than you - I went straight to
grandchildren - My second wife's first grandson was born two days after I
met her.  That "baby" is now 6'4'', a decathlete, and a sophomore at
Dartmouth.  He calls us about weekly and this past summer would come over
with his girlfriend on Saturday evening to have dinner and play bridge -
what more could a step grandfather want?

Robert