[Rhodes22-list] Politics - The Camel's Nose Is Well Inside TheTent

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat Oct 28 14:05:03 EDT 2006

For you, Brad - please note that I was referring specifically
to the availability of RU486 at pharmacies.  As to abortion,
I don't want to and would not initiate a discussion of that on
this list.  As someone with step-great-grandchildren, I have
very mixed, not to say confused, views on that issue, and
prefer to keep mum.

Pax,
/Robert Skinner