[Rhodes22-list] Grammar

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 11:10:04 EDT 2006

Hi Phillip:

Once upon a time I did look up the "term", and the
dictionary I uesd claimed it to be a "humorous, redundent
form of regardless".  So I guess we can laugh at people
that use it (uless they have a gun or are larger than us)?

BTW, here is a link to a side story about the word.

http://www.hfac.uh.edu/English/classes/GU4322/items/irregardless.html

I fear that since somemany use it, it may one day be
considered correct; along with the most evil of all phrases
"very unique"!

joe/hadz