[Rhodes22-list] new to rhodes

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 29 06:47:08 EST 2006

Wally,
Better than Percy Priest...in Nashville.
I raced both those lakes in the 80s.
KY Lake is where it's at folks.

Ed....I had my 33.5 out yesterday with jib rolled to 100% and
the main reefed. We were heeled HARD. However, it was the core team
on board with Lisa and John. We three have been racing together on
various boats for 8 years together. As I said, we out-pointed everyone
(though at least they were out there). So many don't reef the main.
On a big boat, it makes a huge difference.
So many don't have both sails up!
You're right, the big boats stay in with good wind?????!!!!! Go figure.
Just the good hard core sailors out there now.
Sure was a great day. We came home (we're also neighbors) and had a huge
steak dinner.

Anne