[Rhodes22-list] New Guy Bill D.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:25:01 EST 2006

Anne,

I learned to sail in SF bay where a calm day was winds below 20kts.  When I
moved to Maryland and brought my Islander 36, there were several days when I
was the only one going out while the rest were coming in.  I wish I lived
nearer to you  'cause I'd certainly be willing to go out in big wind days.

Hank