[Rhodes22-list] Grammar Snobs

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 07:58:21 EST 2006

Hi gang

I shared one of the Grammar emails from this list with my
daughter.  Here is a paragraph from her reply to me (or is
it I):

Speaking of grammar, I'd like to add a fun read to the list
called "Grammar Snobs are Big, Fat Meanies". It's a fun,
enjoyable read, but hits most of the common mistakes in
grammar and how to avoid them.  Most chapters are 2-3 pages
and include some humorous anecdotes and examples. I've used
some of the chapters in class for the more dry subjects.
You'll have to pass that along for me.

happy happy joy joy

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow