[Rhodes22-list] How to reduce yourapparentstupidity(macintoshonly)

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 08:29:04 EST 2006

Philip,
  Not only that, but it was impossible to 'crack the box'  unless you had the long-handled Torx to do it...and then there wasn't room for expansion...when Jobs left & the Pepsi guy came in they used a more open architecture to make upgrades, etc easier....

  elle

Philip <3drecon at comcast.net> wrote:
  Rummy,

You're right, and by all accounts, everyone I have ever talked to about
computers has said the Apple is faster and the Mac has been the benchmark
for graphics for years. I think the reason Apple didn't take off like the
PC for home use is they wouldn't license their software. Everything was
copy protected and it was difficult to load it to hard drives.

Philip