[Rhodes22-list] Chet: Learn to Sail

Chet Orton chet.orton at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 12:46:13 EST 2006

Bob,

I had been intending to teach myself the basics by reading books and practicing on uncrowded lakes during the off season. However, several folks on this list advocate lessons, so I'm considering it. Your website says that your "convenient" Midwest location is in St. Louis, Missouri. I'm in North Carolina. I think I'll look around for something a little closer to home. Thanks.

Chet