Opening ports (was RE: [Rhodes22-list] New Guy Bill D.) - JimConnolly

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 30 07:17:47 EST 2006

Philip,
I use a bin under the cockpit seats.  A hole in the bin bottom to drain water is advised.  To me a 10" high bin with lid would be perfect, although am still searching Wal-Marts for the perfect container.  They are either too small, skinny, or shallow.  Like Bill, I prefer dropping an anchor off the stern.
Art