[Rhodes22-list] Slim sighting

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Oct 31 13:30:28 EST 2006

Rex,

Lately I've been working at a club in Ft. Wayne called Rum Runners.  (No
connection to our Rummy.)  see:  rumrunnersusa.com  and click on the
locations/Indiana/Ft. Wayne.  You can also click on entertainers/meet our
entertainers and scroll down to the "S" to find Steve Alm.

I worked in Indy late last year at a club in Mooresville called Keys and
Laughs but it's closed now.

Slim