[Rhodes22-list] GPS Bread Crumbs & Pecker Tracks

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 11:05:45 EDT 2007

Arthur

So these points are generated (stored) automatically then.
Very cool.  I've only used them to double check the
coordinates when I take a fix (or make a guess).  It
appears I need to research an owner's manual one of these
days. May even consider buying one, I've only used whatever
was aboard when I charter/rent.

thanks & happy Arbor Day (at least in Maryland)

joe / hadz.

--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Something like that.  A track line is a safe way in low
> visibility to retrace the outbound route.  The spacing
> can be controlled, like 1 minute ~:)

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"Did you know...that when you walk past a flower, whether it be in
somebody's garden or on a vacant hillside, the flower will always
smile at you. The most polite way to respond, I've been told, is
to cheerfully return the smile."
--Ron Atchison