[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

Frazier Scott frazjud71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 21:05:35 EDT 2007

Thanks to all for the advice.  Much appreciated.  I will need even more advice once I am actually sailing, so this support group gives me comfort.

  Frazier

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Something like that. A track line is a safe way in low visibility to retrace the outbound route. The spacing can be controlled, like 1 minute ~:)