[Rhodes22-list] JB, Jay Bulfer, Just Bent?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Apr 4 13:25:06 EDT 2007

Jb,
Sounds like a hell of a trip.  Glad you made it home in one piece.   As you
said, they tow real nice once you get the weight right.  As far as the
adventure just beginning, I'd suggest you have a pretty good start on it.
Hope you stay with us, you can learn a lot about your boat from this list.

To connect the dots, recall that Brent Bjerkness offered up his boat for
sale in Minnesota back in March.  Jb must of jumped all over it because it
was gone by time I got around to inquiring about it seriously.

Jb - enjoy your boat.  I expect you got a good deal.  Post some pictures
sometime!

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway