[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of politicians.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:16:29 EDT 2007

Robert,

I never flew Hillary anywhere - I did her husband, her law partners, most of
the principals involved in Whitewater, but never her.  I do  work with a
number of individuals that have first hand experience dealing with her while
she was First Lady and they were military officers.

"Bitch" is the kindest word they ever used.

Brad