[Rhodes22-list] Floridia Rhodes Rental

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Apr 8 08:19:18 EDT 2007

Luis:

Thank you for reminding us of a good weather opportunity.  Keep it up.  As
you know we have another Rhodie who is a qualified sailing instructor, does
his clinical experience on a Rhodes 22, and even has a web site.  Yet, only
occassionally does he toot his horn.  When a Rhodes 22 is involved, it has
been concluded that the such posts are welcome.

We have several computer gurus on this list.  I know that you do not fall
into that crowd, but you might ask them for help in designing a small web
site that gives your relevant information.  And when you sign off you could
include such site in your signature, unlike Bob Weber.

And you might post a map of your location such as found on Map Quest or
Yahoo Maps.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: