[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 12:12:36 EDT 2007

Mike,
I have batteries on Rum Runner. Both are side by side under the v berth. I
have all the running lights on one battery and everything else on the other.
Eventually I would want to have everything go to both batteries using a switch.
 My stereo is the biggest drain on juice, that's why I've kept it separate
from  the running lights. I have two group 27's and have never run out of juice.
I've  put a strain on the system, but have always had enough. My solar panel
was taken  out by a hail stone several years ago and I have a charger mounted
on the peg  board in the V berth.

Rummy