[Rhodes22-list] For whom the parts toll, reply to Elle

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 13 11:59:51 EDT 2007

Elle:

	You said that Stan should, “At the risk of repeating what may have gone
before....type up this info in your inimitable style & insert in your
owner's manual & also post it prominently on your web site.”

	You have been to Edenton and visited General Boats.  Did you notice any
secretary to do Stan’s typing?  The lady in the other office, that is the
President of General Boats keeps the books, tries her best to keep paperwork
in order and keep Stan from sinking the boat.  Yes, something needs to be
typed up.  Could you type up a copy and email it to Stan for his o.k.?

 	Then foreword that copy to Will to post on the web site.  Do not send to
Michael Meltzer because he thinks that young fellow in Edenton should handle
these details.

	General Boats defines the meaning of Mom and Pop business.  It is not
Catalina, Hunter, et. al.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “Cruising sailors should be able to go fast when desired, have
sails that hold their shape to give them enough weatherliness to claw off a
lee shore, and go in safety whatever the weather.”  Tom Whidden