[Rhodes22-list] Bob Mellor and the Gift - Now Stringer/Floorreplacements

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 17:05:49 EDT 2007

Jack..  thanks for the input...  I don't think the cap being off would affect
the trunk walls... (least I hope not mine has been off as well - and i have
not rechecked it).  Do note that the pin cannot be too snug, needs to be
free to ride up and down in addition to pivoting (- learned that lesson the
hard way)  Any possibility that water could have been in the keel and
froze/expanded?
bob m