[Rhodes22-list] On Don Imus

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 00:30:01 EDT 2007

Brad,

No, I think Imus is a symptom of the problem, and in this specific case is
the problem.  Deal with Imus, and the network that supported him, and  you've
begun to deal with the problem.

Re Nifong, the crass accuser of white youth (I completely agree with  you
regarding his egregious behavior) - you forgot to point out the obvious,  he's a
white guy.  And as I recall the taxi driver that corroborated the  youths
story was - you guessed it,  _http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12366767/_
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12366767/) .

Re Whitelock: Has it occurred to you that he is being shamefully charged as
an Uncle Tom  because he's an Uncle Tom.  It's a possibility.

Happy bubbling, bed time for me.

Dave