[Rhodes22-list] More boat tinkering (was: Lift range of 7:1outboard mount)

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:58:55 EDT 2007

You have been busy. I have a Micron Solar vent on the foredeck. It fit in
the existing hole that provided access to anchor chain at the top fore end
of v-birth. I never used this for rhode storage. It has worked well for
seven years and has only leaked under extreme conditions and then only a
little. I have taken some pretty large bow waves and I have not had a
problem. I still keep the drawer in place to catch any water but it really
stays dry. I had planned on adding a second fan but haven't had the need.

Wally