[Rhodes22-list] towing the dark side - attachments

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:49:39 EDT 2007

Joe, No sense trying again this is not a user error. :-) The list server
removed attachment. The attachments showed up in my second email ...also in
my sent box. For some reason list server has always converted my HotMail
account attachments to .bin files. I never knew why but at least it worked.
MJM did something recently to server.... I think server no longer works with
.bin files. Later this week I am going to open a google or mail.com account.
I like to use the free accounts for list activity and use the addresses from
my ISP for business. Anybody use mail.com or google mail?

Fair Winds,

Wally