[Rhodes22-list] towing the dark side - attachments

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:30:23 EDT 2007

Wally,

I've been using gmail (google's mail) for about 2 years and I absolutely
love it, especially for lists such as this.  It groups conversations
together and makes it real easy to follow the thread and you sure can't beat
the cost.  They have these ads on the side, similar to what you see on a
google search, but to be honest, I don''t really notice them.  I know Brad
uses it also.

Give it a try,

Hank