[Rhodes22-list] PDF downloads

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 23:11:14 EDT 2007

Rob,

There is only one squirrel. There a not many squirrels around here, and I have never heard any complains regarding them.

This one fell off a tree as a little baby (The eyes were still closed). We picked it up and nursed it to health. He is spoiled rotten. He likes to be picked up and have you scratch his little head. He likes getting inside pockets, purses, cleavages (Hmm, I'd like to be a squirrel) and snuggle. He likes to play with the bunnies and the lab. Now he is part of the family.

He has been with us for 8 months now and so far the only thing that he has gotten into has been a bottle of iron pills. He chewed up the plastic and ate a bunch of the pills (we don't know how many). After that, he got very hyper for an entire day. We thought he was going to have a heart attack, but he made it through.

Luis