[Rhodes22-list] diesel cars

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 11:53:46 EDT 2007

Josef,

I guess my thinking is that alcohol burns very clean. There's little or no
soot associated with it compared to unleaded gasoline. It's the soot and ash
that's left over from burning gas in a internal combustion engine that turns
our  engine oil into the gooy mess we see after several thousand miles. Time
will  tell if my thinking is correct. I still have another two thousand miles
before  my next oil change and then I'll be switching over to Mobil 1 synthetic
oil.

Rummy