[Rhodes22-list] Best Location for Stereo Speaker Installation

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 12:00:01 EDT 2007

John,
The reason your speakers are mounted that way is because the original owner
copied my installation. I have a problem with things protruding out from
bulkheads and anywhere in the cockpit area. Things happen very quickly while
sailing and I am always the one to rip open my skin if there is even a remote
possibility of it happening. I like the cockpit clean and clear to move around
in.

Rummy