[Rhodes22-list] Tools - Brad, Bob, and for all who use them

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Apr 23 08:28:12 EDT 2007

A search of the internet reveals some comments on tools.  I stopped to post
this when I read:

"Putting the open end of a Proto against the open end of a Snap-On will
quickly reveal the difference between which one will spread and slip and
which one will not. This goes beyond any brand loyalty or personal
preference or service contracts and gets right to what works and what don't
for a job. "

While I have a lot of throw aways in my on boat tool box because they seem
to sink, the above got my attention.  A good tool just works better and
strips less bolts and screws.  On an airplane, I would only use the best.  I
would expect any A&P to use the best.

So I would expect that Brad may want to pull his bids and read both of these
sites:

http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/morewhotools.html

http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/morewhotools.html

However, this guy is only information, he represents himself.  Remember, we
have Bob Mellor for a balanced opinion.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA