[Rhodes22-list] Just to keep your minds busy

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 19:43:02 EDT 2007

Hey All,

Here's an idea to please - a small 120v blender made by Hamilton Beach (#51101) makes a good shake, rum blend, weight watchers, whatever, and could be used with an inverter on our boats.  It comes with two covers, costs less than $14, and has three colors - the red one is for Elle.  Get it at Wal-Mart for the price, I'll bet you'll keep it.  I keep one at home, one on the RV, and one at home.  They are easy to stow.  Here's a recipe:

1/3 package of Royal sugar free banana cream pudding
2 cups of milk
How can you make it simpler?  The mixer body is designed to be used as a glass.

Serves two nicely!  Any other favorite mixes?

Like Chow,

Art