[Rhodes22-list] auxilliary motor

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 22:17:36 EDT 2007

I am searching for a used 8 to 9.9 hp outboard for my new (to me) '79 Rhodes Continental. Long shaft (20"), alternator a definite plus and 10 to 15 years old (to keep the cost down). I need to find something within 3 hours of Salisbury, MD. (Racing starts in 2 weeks at my local club and I can't even register or insure the boat without a motor.  Let alone figure out how to rig and launch the boat 9 days from now. What a drag.)

Regards, Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes 22 Continental