[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Owners in New Jersey ?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 15:36:16 EST 2007

Dan,
A fully loaded R22, boat, motor and trailer comes in closer to 4,000 lbs,
depending on how the boat is equipped. Plan on getting something with a 5000
pound towing capacity. You want to have the vehicle rated to tow more than you
actually are because you will also have additional weight within the vehicle.
I  tow with a Dodge 1/2 ton pickup with a V-6. I haven't towed through any
steep  mountain passes, but around here it's enough for what I use it for.

Rummy
Anderson, SC