[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Gregg MacMillan

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Jul 17 11:39:42 EDT 2007

Wouldn't that be "rinsing"? Back in the day (believe it or not, I used to actually get paid for that hobby), we developed in the developer, rinsed in the rinse, fixed it in the hypo tray, and finished it off with an emulsifier and a drying drum.

But I was just being facetious ...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> Hank <hnw555 at gmail.com> 7/17/2007 6:41 AM >>>
Herb,

You rinse them in water after they come out of the developer.

Hank