[Rhodes22-list] Q about topping lift

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jul 27 12:42:20 EDT 2007

Lou,

I am sorry about the confusion.  You are correct in that there are 2 sheaves
forward and 2 aft on the top of the mast.  I believe that I use 1 pair (1
fwd, 1 aft) for each function, main halyard and topping lift.

If you were to split them, I am not quite sure how to split them.  I do not
recall how far out from the mast they are located.  Is there enough room to
drop a line along the mast using only a single sheave?  I will check over
the weekend to see if there is enough clearance.

I will respond off-list with specific contact info.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Lou Rosenberg" <lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu> Friday, July 27, 2007 12:31 PM