[Rhodes22-list] Watch "MS Ipod Parody"/for Slim

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:16:45 EST 2007

I didn't get to hear the sound...the PC at work (BB
connection) doesn't have  a sound card......so I can
see but not hear.

Home I don't even atempt video.

there's some light on the horizon...I've received
investigative questionaires re:interest in  high speed
internet other than satellite...so it appears that the
state knows that we're out here on the fringes of
civilization.

elle

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=36099539665548298&q=microsoft+ipod&pr=goog-sl