[Rhodes22-list] Question for Mary Lou

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Nov 18 13:33:52 EST 2007

Ron,
We got the Yamaha 8 high thrust with electric start but without the
power tilt. In order to add remote controls they needed to use a kit
with a bracket. We got this model because it was a little lighter
than the model with the power tilt and they could reuse our Honda
controller.  We also thought we liked the idea of retaining the
tiller. If we had gotten the other we would have had to look more
seriously at the motor to rudder linkage.

Mary Lou