[Rhodes22-list] High thrust engine-transom

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Sep 24 08:34:06 EDT 2007

Burt,
There are a lot of people out there with very heavy motors on the GB
6:1, 7:1 motor lifts and I don't recall much about motor lift
problems other than a couple of rebuilds of the lift itself. We've
never noticed any flex in our transom in 9 years with the 85 lb.
Honda on the motor lift. On the other hand, with a boat, it's always something.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD