[Rhodes22-list] cruising guide quest, and dumb question

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sat Aug 23 09:55:51 EDT 2008

Joe,

I asked the same "dumb" question, which means it must be an extremely
intelligent question.  Good luck trying to Google it.  It's embedded in
Wikipedia somewhere but I couldn't find it.

S/V is an abbreviation for Sailing Vessel.

http://natsar.amsa.gov.au/Manuals/Search_and_Rescue_Manual/Abbreviations_al1.pdf

Lee
1986 Rhodes22
S/V At Ease