[Rhodes22-list] History

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Wed Dec 17 13:45:13 EST 2008

Brad:

We HAVE been there!   When we took Blew out to Edenton to be lovingly
taken care of by Stan, we did some 'spots' on the way home.  Who'd a
thunk that we'd be flying when their first flight was soooo
short!!!!   Interesting to see, though, that Orville & Wilbur figured
out that it would be a 'time' thing to get done-----so they fixed up
their hangar so they'd be comfortable while there!

Mary & Rod