[Rhodes22-list] ss picture e-mailing hang up continued

Tom Hogarty hogarty at vcn.com
Sun Feb 24 18:39:41 EST 2008

I had to solve this problem for myself today http://picasa.google.com/
http://picasa.google.com/ .  I used Picasa2, which is free from Google.
This picture management software will let you export a reduced file size to
a folder on your computer instead of just sending it to email.  Once saved
to the new size it can be attached to any email program.  Hope this helps.
I am really learning from and enjoying this forum.
Tom Hogarty
http://picasa.google.com/