[Rhodes22-list] pop-top enclosure snap locations

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 14:52:25 EDT 2008

Chet,

I'd suggest placing and holding the pop-top in place using masking tape, all zippers secured, snug in place.  Mark the stud locations, starting in the front middle, and work your way around toward the back.  Mark a stud, install a atud, fasten the stud to the matching PTE snap, one at a time and symmetrical - port front center, stbd front center, port front outside, stbd front outside, and so on...

The attached is the bow on one of the R22 boats, I suspect normal.  Stan has to have the full template locations, as he has the studs installed on most of his boats before they leave the plant, so he will be able to provide this.  You should not need to put extra snaps into the PTE.

I hope this is a help for you.

Art