[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: BIG BAND NAMES

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 07:57:28 EST 2008

Got these from another musician friend or ours....

Since you have to say these aloud for the proper
effect, I thought this would be a good early season
practice for those moments when we REALLY have to talk
to ourselves.....;^)

elle

 Subject: BIG BAND NAMES

 Disclaimer: unedited (unfortunately).  Good, _/bad/_,
risque, obvious,  or merely puzzling.