[Rhodes22-list] Rudder position

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:56:45 EST 2008

Rod,

My preferred position was on the cabin floor. It only takes one bolt to
get it off and it isn't very heavy. It's hard for it to get damaged from
in there.

Rik

Will Rogers often said, "There's nothing quite like money in the bank." He went on to say, "I'm not so concerned about the return on my money as I am about the return of my money."