[Rhodes22-list] Complaint to List Admin

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 16:06:41 EST 2008

I'm still in teacher mode & I'm getting annoyed messing with these cords...(it really is easier w/a helper..)

Mike, maybe you could ask him nicely? Let's leave the passive-agressive behind.

Herb? Maybe you could agree...nicely?

I like you both...but you have to stop kicking each other when you think no one's looking...

And I still have the shotgun out... (story later. I may have to shoot the printer..)

elle