[Rhodes22-list] Andrew Collins and Dave Ramsey!????Political)

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Oct 1 14:00:56 EDT 2008

I've listened to Dave Ramsey, and I think he's a fool.  Well, maybe not a
fool, but definitely the lowest common denominator for the lowest common
American.

He's all about never taking out a loan.  Now, I could have saved money for
three or four years and then bought my Rhodes 22, or I could have gotten a
loan -- one that I could afford -- and then spent time paying it off for
while simultaneously enjoying weekends on the lake.  Which sounds better?

Ben S.