[Rhodes22-list] Rummy 6-Pack System

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 17:40:15 EDT 2008

Wow, you sure have enough questions Bill. I detach the rear and lower rear
stays. I use the traveler as a trapeze and slowly lower the mast by walking
forward. I actually get to walk up all the way on top of the pop top. Two guys
guide the mast in case I should stumble or lose my grip on the traveler. Not
much more to it. Raising the mast is just the reverse.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/30/2008 4:17:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,