[Rhodes22-list] Radical, but very interesting

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:03:09 EDT 2008

Robert,

I know this is all in good fun but with the general level of
intelligence in our nation (call me an elitist) lots of folks will
read crapola like this and think, "sounds good to me".

1 - I agree, try the crooks.

2 - Confiscate private property, yup, spoken like a true commie Mr.
Moore. Also, this is the Big Lie, the rich paid more taxes as a
percentage of income under the "tax cuts".

3 - Exactly how Mao won over the peasants.

4 - Actually, that is what we're doing.

5 - Did you watch the video I posted of President Clinton on the 1999
Bank Bill?  Some of these takeovers of insolvent banks couldn't take
place without that bill.

6 - He may have a point here - deserves further study.

7 - What a novel idea, let's start with film makers.  What does the
caterer on a film set make?

8 - Great idea Mikey!  There's tens of thousands of municipal
employees nationwide who have seen government supervision of their
pensions run them in the dirt.  Yup, more 'gubment' ought to do the
trick.

9 - He's right.

10 - Peoples Bank?  How appropriately named.

Brad