[Rhodes22-list] Extension bar use

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Oct 2 09:17:57 EDT 2008

Todd,

This is exactly what I have done when the extension was replaced last
spring.  The original is too short - the end of the bar is inside the
housing when the pin is inserted.  My new bar is about a foot longer and the
holes are set up to provide the "safety" pin.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Todd Tavares" <sprocket80 at mail.com>Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008